All website design, text, movies, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright The Fish Film Company and its affiliates or their content and technology providers.
All Rights Reserved
Any use of materials on this Web site--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication--without the prior written permission of The Fish Film Company is strictly prohibited.
Aftrading, The Fish Film Company and aftrading.com are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Fish Film Company Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners and are used by us with their consent.
Conditions of Website Use
Copyright All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright The Fish Film Company and its affiliates or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use of materials on this Web site--including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or re-publication without the prior written permission of The Fish Film Company is strictly prohibited.
Governing Law and Contract Formation
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the"submit" button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send to you an Order Confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an acceptance from The Fish Film Company
- At the same time as your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a Despatch Confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing, product or offer description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria as set out below
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at anytime and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service toanyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- All information including prices are correct at time of publishing and include VAT. It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
- Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and colour matching are accurate. However, all measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
- Offers containing alcohol are only open to customers aged 18 or over.
- If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions in Customer Service for further details
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, The Fish Film Company IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Access Fulfilment DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither The Fish Film Company nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt, The Fish Film Company does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of The Fish Film Company, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.